Latest Hospitality Jobs
Food & Beverage Manager
Location: Stroud, Gloucestershire (GL5 3AP)
Salary: £25000 - £26000 per annum + Tips
Date posted: 7/11/2017
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: F & B Management
Contact: Paul Durman
Food and Beverage Manager £26,000 - live In
Food and Beverage Manager. Our client near Stroud, is recruiting an experienced Food and Beverage Manager for their busy 4* Hotel You will already be working as a Food and Beverage Manager or Deputy and looking for the next step in your career.
The Role - Food & Beverage Manager
- Managing all aspects of food and beverage
- Developing the team
- Managing agreed targets and margin control
- Experience of managing various outlets including restaurant, bar, lounge and high quality C&B
- Reporting to the General Manager
The Person - Food & Beverage Manager
- Already working as a Food and Beverage Manager or Deputy in a busy 4* Hotel
- Stable and progressive CV
- Hands on and motivated manager - lead by example
- A team leader and builder
- An equally good communicator with guests, fellow managers and your team.
The Salary & Benefits
- Salary £26,000
- Live in available
- Company benefits & Career Development
- 28 days holiday
Application. To find out more and arrange an interview with the General Manager send your CV now.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.