Latest Hospitality Jobs
Head Chef Hotel & Restaurant
Location: Acock's Green, (B27 7UH)
Salary: £35k - 36k per year + excellent tips & benefits
Date posted: 8/5/2019
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Head Chef - Busy Hotel & Restaurant
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at this fantastic Hotel & Restaurant near Birmingham for a Head Chef. You will lead a brigade serving all fresh, seasonal produce and preparing meals for restauarnt service as well as functions. The role would be suitable for a Head Chef who can lead and run an existing kitchen team of chefs. You will serve AA rosette level food with full autonomy to introduce a fresh. modern seasonal menu for the property.
- Reporting to the General Manager you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the kitchen using fresh and seasonal ingredients
- Full autonomy with Menu writing
- Kitchen Management duties including hygiene and cleanliness
- You will already be a Head Chef looking for a new challenge.
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Have experience of working in AA rosette level nusy kitchen
- Outgoing personality with good communication skills to speak to guests and colleagues
- Steady Career History
Salary & Benefits
Basic Salary to £35k + tips
All meals, Uniform
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.