Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire (BH24 4AB)
Salary: £25k - 26k per year + live in, benefits
Date posted: 16/5/2019
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Pastry Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Pastry Chef Opportunity with Busy Hotel
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for our clients at this luxury Hotel near Ringwood in the New Forest. Working for an expereinced Head Chef you will have sole running of the Pastry Section with support from a Commis and prepare meals for the Fine Dining Restaurant, Bar & Functions.
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will run the Pastry Section
* Working in the Hotel kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
* Preparing desserts and breads for restaurant,functions and afternoon teas
* You must have previous experience of ideally 4* Kitchens ideally to AA rosette level or above
* Already a Pastry Chef
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
* Good attention to detail
* Steady Career History showing progression.
Salary & Benefits
All meals & Live In Staff Accommodation
28 days holiday
Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.