Latest Hospitality Jobs
Chef de Partie
Location: St Neots, Cambridgeshire (PE19 8BB)
Salary: £22k - 24k per year + excellent, benefits
Date posted: 27/8/2019
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Chef de Partie
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Hourly Paid CDP role with Straight Shifts
Our client is recruiting a Chef de Partie for their busy 4* Hotel & Venue near St.Neots & Bedford. They are looking for Chef de Partie with experience of working with all fresh food to rosette standards to produce meals for the a la carte restaurant and TDH menu. You will work 5 straight shifts per week over 7 days.
- Working and producing meals for the restuarnt kitchen
- Supporting the Head Chef in each service
- Managing and ordering for your own section
- You will already be working as a Chef de Partie in Rosette awarded hotel or restaurant
- Plating meals for Restaurant & Functions guests
- Used to serving large volumes of customers
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to £22k - all hours paid
- 5 Straight Shifts per week
- All meals
- 28 days holiday
- Outstanding training and development
To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.