Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Uppingham, Rutland (LE15 9QL)
Salary: £21k - 22k per year + excellent benefits, tips
Date posted: 16/9/2019
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Chef de Partie
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Bar Chef required by busy Fresh Food Pub
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at our client based in Uppingham near Oakham for a Chef to work in their busy Pub. As part of a small team you will cook simple pub dishes using fresh food to order.
The Chef de Partie Role
- Reporting to Head Chef
- Working in the kitchen using fresh ingredients
- Preparing and plating meals for service
- Mature focus and outlook
- You will already be a Chef de Partie
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Have experience of working in an all fresh food standard Kitchen
- Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £20k + tips
Immediate Start Available
28 days holiday
To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Pubs many with accolades and awards.