Latest Hospitality Jobs
Junior Sous Chef
Location: Melksham, Wiltshire (SN12 8AU)
Salary: £26k - 27k per year + excellent tips & benefits
Date posted: 22/10/2019
Employer type: Pubs & Bars
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Great Junior Sous role in busy Dining Pub
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based in Melksham for a chef to work in their busy country inn with rooms. As part of a small brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving food of a 1AA rosette standard. The Head Chef this is an ideal first step into kitchen management for an ambitious CDP.
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the Rosette standard kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
- Preparing and plating for bar and restaurant guests
- Opportunity for career progression within the company
- You will already be an experienced Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chef
- Able to work unsupervised
- Have experience of working in a 1AA rosette hotel or restaurant kitchen
- Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £26-27k d.o.e
28 days holiday
Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.
Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.