Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Saxmundham, Suffolk (IP17 3AX)
Salary: £38k - 45k per year + bonus scheme, tips OTE £45k
Date posted: 6/11/2019
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Head Chef - Busy Coastal Pub with rooms
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at this fantastic Coastal Pub with rooms near Saxmundham for a Head Chef. You will lead a brigade serving all fresh, seasonal produce and preparing meals for Breakfast, lunch & dinner service. The role would be suitable for a Head Chef who can lead and run an existing kitchen team of chefs serving a modern british seasonal menu. You will serve AA rosette level food with full autonomy to introduce new menu ideas and specials at the property.
- Reporting to the General Manager you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the kitchen using fresh and seasonal ingredients
- Support from Group Executive Chef with Menu's, suppliers and rota's
- Kitchen Management duties
- You will already be a Head Chef looking for a new challenge.
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Have experience of working in 1-2AA rosette level kitchen
- Outgoing personality with good communication skills to speak to guests and colleagues
- Steady Career History
Salary & Benefits
Basic Salary to £38k + bounus, tips OTE £45k
All meals, Uniform
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.