Latest Hospitality Jobs
Senior Chef de Partie
Location: Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire (LE14 3TL)
Salary: £23k - 24k per year + overtime, straights
Date posted: 6/11/2019
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Chef de Partie
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Junior Sous Chef - Luxury Health Spa
Our client is recruiting a Junior Sous for their luxury health spa near Melton Mowbray. They are looking for an experienced Chef with experience of working with all fresh food to high standards to produce healthy meals for the main restauarnt and lounge. You will produce healthy and stylish meals for around 250 guests per day. You will work a 39 hour week with straight shifts either early or lates. Overtime is paid for additional hours worked.
- Working and producing meals for the main kitchen and lounge area
- Supporting the Head Chef in each service
- Managing junior chefs
- You will already be working as a Chef de Partie in a fresh food kitchen hotel or restaurant
- Used to preparing high quality meals for large volumes of guests
- NVQ Level 2 qualified . Ideally 4 years professional kitchen experience.
Salary & Benefits
Salary range £24k
28 days holiday
Outstanding training and development
To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.