Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire (NN17 1TT)
Salary: £29k - 30k per year + excellent benefits
Date posted: 7/11/2019
Employer type: Pubs & Bars
Job type: Kitchen Manager
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Kitchen Manager - Busy Venue - Corby, Northamptonshire
This is an opportunity for a Kitchen Manager or Head Chef who is looking for a new challenge to cook and prepare meals for our clients venue in Corby. Managing a small team you will prepare and serve light meals for patrons along with functions.This could be an ideal first role as a Head Chef/Kitchen Manager for a confident Sous Chef.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of kitchen management. This is a key role within the management team and you will need to be a good communicator with the General Manager and colleagues.
- Effective Management and Development of the kitchen
- Management of GP and stock control
- Preparing meals for service and functions
- Maintaining excellent standards of hygiene and cleaning schedules
You will be a kitchen manager capable of running a busy kitchen and work closely with the General Manager and the rest of the management team.
- Strong Kitchen Manager as well as Head or Sous Chef
- Sound knowledge of running a busy kitchen
- Ideally from a busy branded restaurant, hotel or pub chain used to serving meals with fresh produce
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to £30,000
- Meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview apply and send your Daniel Boyle your CV now.