Latest Hospitality Jobs
Chef de Partie - Lyndhurst
Location: Lyndhurst, Hampshire (SO43 7DD)
Salary: £23k - 24k per year + live in, excellent benefits
Date posted: 24/1/2020
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Chef de Partie
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Opportunity to work for Famous Chefs Kitchen Team!
Our client based at this Superb 5* property in the New Forest, Hampshire is recruiting a Chef de Partie to work in the modern kitchen of this luxury hotel which is owned by one of the UK's well known Chefs. This is an opportunity to join a superb hotel that has an excellent reputation for its food with an Italian influenced Fine Dining Restaurant, Relaxed Bistro, Afternoon Teas and Private Dining. You will be given an excellent work life balance as you will work 3.5 days per week out of Seven.
- Working on all kitchen sections
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef
- Working in the fine dining kitchen under the tutelage of Michelin trained Chefs.
- Already a Chef de Partie or ambitious Demi wanting to work at a high level
- Experience of AA Rosette standards or higher
- Capable and able to work unsupervised
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £24k d.o.e
Staff Accommodation provided
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.