Latest Hospitality Jobs
Junior Sous Chef
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire (OX15 0SH)
Salary: £23k - 24k per year + live in, benefits
Date posted: 24/1/2020
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based near Banbury for a Junior Sous Chef to work in the kitchen of their busy hotel.This is a key role in the kitchen as you will support the Head Chef in preparing meals for functions, restaurant fine dining and hotel guests.
- Working in the busy hotel kitchen
- Encouraging and managing the Junior Chefs
- Preparing meals for Restaurant, Lounge & Functions guests
- Kitchen Management duties - supporting Head Chef
- You will already be a Junior Sous Chef or Chef de Partie
- Able to work unsupervised and have strong management skills
- Experience of working in Hotels ideally to AA rosette standard
- Highly motivated and focused. Positive can do attitude
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £24k + live in
Meals & Uniform
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.