Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire (AL8 6AL)
Salary: £30k per year + tips, excellent benefits
Date posted: 24/1/2020
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Head Chef required for Quality Fine Dining Restaurant in Welwyn
Our Client is recruiting a Head Chef to work in their AA rosette level restaurant in Welwyn. As the Head Chef you will lead your brigade in serving a fresh seasonal menu for the fine dining restaurant and private functions.
This is a great role for someone looking to get into kitchen management in an established business.
The Role - Head Chef
- Reporting to the Owners you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the AA Rosette level kitchen using fresh, seasonal and local ingredients
- Preparing and plating for fine dining restaurant
- Kitchen Management duties
- Able to work unsupervised and develop a junior team members
- Have experience of working in a AA rosette hotel or restaurant kitchen
- Good attention to detail
- Steady Career History. Not long spells of relief or overseas work.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £30k
- Tips £2-3K
- Employee Benefits
- Meals & Uniform
- 28 days holiday
- Training and development
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.