Latest Hospitality Jobs
Chef de Partie
Location: Farnborough, (GU14 6AZ)
Salary: £24k - 25k per year + excellent benefits
Date posted: 24/1/2020
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Chef de Partie
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Chef de Partie 4* Luxury Hotel Farnborough
Chef de Partie. An opportunity has arisen at our client based in Farnborough for a chef to work in their busy property. As part of a hard working brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving food of a AA rosette standard.
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the Rosette standard kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
- Preparing meals for Restaurant & Functions.
- 4 straight day shifts per week, 3 days off and paid overtime
- You will already be a Chef de Partie
- Able to work unsupervised
- Have experience of working in a AA rosette hotel or restaurant kitchen
- Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Salary package to £24-25k
28 days holiday
Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.
Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.