Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire (AL3 7LW)
Salary: £27k - 28k per year + package tips, excellent benefits
Date posted: 31/1/2020
Employer type: Pubs & Bars
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Our client near Cranbrook is recruiting a Sous Chef with experience of working with all fresh food. You will work with all fresh seasonal produce to produce a Modern British Pub Menu with Classic dishes and daily specials to large numbers of guests. The pub is very busy all year round and is popular with locals as well as tourists.
- Prepare fresh cooked meals using locally sourced produce to AA rosette level
- Managing the kitchen in the Head Chefs absence
- Supervising and motivating junior chefs
- Looking for career opportunity with great local employer
- Already working as a Sous or Exprienced Junior Sous in a busy kitchen environment
- Good attention to detail
- Confident & Enthusiastic
- Steady work history
Salary & Benefits
* Salary to £28k
* Excellent Tips + Benefits
* All meals
* 28 days holiday
* Outstanding training and development
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.