Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Buckingham, Buckinghamshire (MK18 3DQ)
Salary: £48k package
Date posted: 27/5/2021
Employer type: Pubs & Bars
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Head Chef - Busy Country Inn - Great Head Chef Opportunity
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at this fantastic Country Pub near Buckingham for a Head Chef. The role would be suitable for a Head Chef or Sous on promotion who can lead and run a kitchen team serving a modern seasonal menu. You will serve AA rosette level food with full autonomy to introduce new menu ideas and specials at the property. You will need own transport due to location though live is potentially available for the right candidate.
- Reporting to the General Manager you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the kitchen using fresh and seasonal ingredients
- Writing Menu's, dealimng with suppliers and rota's
- Kitchen Management duties
- You will already be a Head Chef or Sous on promotion looking for a new challenge.
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Have experience of working in AA rosette level kitchen
- Outgoing personality with good communication skills to speak to guests and colleagues
- Steady Career History
Salary & Benefits
Package worth £48k. Basic £40k + 4k tips + 4k bonus
All meals, Uniform, PPE
Live in available
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.