Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Weybridge, Surrey (KT13 8RT)
Salary: £26k - 27k per year + live in, excellent benefits
Date posted: 13/2/2020
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Pastry Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for our clients at this luxury Hotel in the Weybridge area. Working as part of a busy kitchen team, you will serve all fresh food one of the top Hotels in the area. You will have sole running of the Pastry Section with support from junior chefs and prepare Breads & Pastries for Restaurant, Functions, Afternoon Teas & Banqueting.
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will run the Pastry Section
- Working in the Hotel kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
- Preparing desserts and breads for restaurant, functions and afternoon teas
- You MUST have previous experience of ideally 4* Kitchens ideally to AA rosette level or above
- Already a Pastry Chef
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Good attention to detail
- Steady Career History showing progression.
Salary & Benefits
28 days holiday
Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.