Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Oadby, Leicestershire (LE2 4RF)
Salary: £28k - 30k per year + excellent tips & benefits
Date posted: 14/2/2020
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Fantastic Opportunity with County Dining Pub & Restaurant
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based in the Oadby area of Leicester for a Sous Chef to work in the kitchen of their busy Country Inn & Restaurant. This is a key role in the kitchen as you will support the Head Chef in preparing meals for the bar, restaurant fine and small functions. The GM is looking for a organised and competent Sous Chef who is able to perform kitchen duties in the Head Chefs absence.
- Working in the AA Rosette level kitchen using fresh, local & seasonal produce
- Encouraging and managing the Junior Chefs
- Preparing meals for Restaurant & Functions guests
- Kitchen Management duties - supporting Head Chef with paperwork, ordering , menus
- You will already be an experienced Sous Chef
- Able to work unsupervised and have strong management skills
- Experience of working in fresh food kitchens ideally to AA rosette level or higher
- Highly motivated and focused. Positive can do attitude
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £30k + tips
Meals & Uniform
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.