Latest Hospitality Jobs
Chef de Partie
Location: Burford, Oxfordshire (OX18 4HW)
Salary: £23k - 24k per year + package + excellent benefits
Date posted: 14/2/2020
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Chef de Partie
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Great Sous Chef role at this busy Country Dining Pub in Oxfordshire!
Our client in the Burford & Witney area of Oxfordshire is recruiting a Chef de Partie to join thier fantastic Country Dining Pub & Restaurant.
As part of a hard working brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving food of a 1-2AA rosette standard with hearty pub meals served over lunch and a more refined menu evening dinner menu. The property is seeking an enthusiastic Chef to join a recentley promoted Head Chef.
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the AA Rosette standard kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
- Preparing Restaurant & Bar Meals
- You will already be a Chef de Partie
- Able to work unsupervised
- Have experience of working in a AA rosette hotel or restaurant kitchen
- Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Basic Salary to £24k + tips
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.
Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.