Latest Hospitality Jobs
Chef de Partie - Kettering
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
Salary: £22k - 23k per year + excellent benefits
Date posted: 4/9/2020
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Chef de Partie
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Chef de Partie - Luxury Hotel & Restaurant - Kettering
Our client is recruiting a Chef de Partie for their luxury Hotel in Kettering. They are looking for Chef who has experience of working with all fresh produce to AA rosette level standards. You will produce meals for the restaurant, bar and functions.
- Working on the all Section's except Pastry
- Supporting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in each service
- Managing and ordering your own section
- You will already be working as a Chef de Partie with a quality hotel or restaurant background
- Experience at AA rosette level in fresh food kitchens
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic attitude
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £23k
Excellent Benefits and Live In
28 days holiday
To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.