Latest Hospitality Jobs
Chef de Partie - Large Hotel
Location: Almonds-bury, Gloucestershire (BS32 4JF)
Salary: £18k - 20k per year + excellent benefits
Date posted: 6/3/2020
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Chef de Partie
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Chef de Partie Busy Hotel Bristol to £19-20k
Our client based near Bristol is recruiting a Chef de Partie to join their brigade at this busy 4* venue. This is an opportunity, for a CDP or Demi Chef de Partie, to join a fantastic property that has both a busy brassiere restaurant as well as a strong C&B/leisure Business.
- Working on all sections of the kitchen
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef
- Using fresh ingredients to produce meals for the restaurant, banqueting menu and events
- Already a Commis or Demi Chef de Partie in a busy hotel kitchen
- Experience of working with fresh food.
- Looking to develop a CDP career. Keen and enthusiastic.
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £20k
Training and Development
28 days holiday
To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway Hospitality Recruitment work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.