Latest Hospitality Jobs
Junior Sous Chef
Location: Ashbourne, Derbyshire (DE6 2GY)
Salary: £24k - 26k per year + Tips + Live in
Date posted: 6/3/2020
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Great Sous Chef role at this busy Country Dining Pub
Our client in the Ashbourne area of Derbyshire is recruiting a Junior Sous Chef to join their fantastic Country Dining Pub & Restaurant.
As part of a hard working brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving food of a 2AA rosette standard for lunch and dinner service. The property is seeking an enthusiastic Chef to join a recentley promoted Head Chef and manage the kitchen team.
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the 2AA Rosette standard kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
- Preparing Restaurant & Bar Meals
- You will already be a Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chef
- Able to work unsupervised
- Have experience of working in a 1-2AA rosette hotel or restaurant kitchen
- Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Basic Salary to £24k + 2k tips = £26k package
Live in Accommodation if required
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.