Latest Hospitality Jobs
Head Pastry Chef
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire (CB2 1AW)
Salary: £35k - 36k per year + tips, excellent benefits
Date posted: 6/3/2020
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Pastry Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Head Pastry Chef Opportunity with leading City Hotel
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for our clients at this luxury Hotel in Cambridge. Working for as part of a talented brigade you will serve food of the very highest quality in one of the top Hotels in the area. You will have sole running of the Pastry Section with support from a team of 3 and prepare meals for Restaurant, Afternoon Teas & Parties/Functions. You will implement menu ideas with the Head Chef and work with modern equipment and ingredients.
- Reporting to the Executive Chef you will run the Pastry Section
- Working in the Hotel kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
- Preparing desserts and breads for restaurant, functions and afternoon teas
- You must have previous experience of ideally luxury 4-5* hotel Kitchens ideally to 2AA rosette level or above
- Already a Pastry Chef
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Good attention to detail
- Steady Career History showing progression.
Salary & Benefits
Salary £35k + £3k service charge
Relocation live in available for 3 months
28 days holiday
Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.