Latest Hospitality Jobs
Sous Chef - Busy Bar Kitchen - Welwyn
Location: Welwyn, Hertfordshire (AL7 1TA)
Date posted: 23/9/2020
Employer type: Pubs & Bars
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
New Permanent Opportunity with Busy Bar & Kitchen
A new opportunity had arisen at our client based in the Welwyn area for a Sous Chef to work in the kitchen of their busy Bar & Kitchen. This is a key role in the kitchen as you will support the Head Chef in preparing meals for the bar and small functions. The Head Chef is looking for a organised and competent Sous Chef who is able to perform kitchen duties in their absence.
- Working in busy Bar Kitchen using all fresh produce
- Preparing light and main meals for casual dining menu
- Occasional banqueting for small parties
- Kitchen Management duties - supporting Head Chef
- You will already be an experienced Chef de Partie or Sous Chef
- Able to work unsupervised and have strong communication skills
- Experience of working in busy fast paced fresh food kitchen
Salary & Benefits
Salary £23-24k + tips
Meals & Uniform
Covid Secure Environment
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.