Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire (OX29 7RH)
Salary: £35k per year + tips & benefits
Date posted: 9/6/2021
Employer type: Pubs & Bars
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Head Chef - Award Winning Country Dining Pub
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at this fantastic Country Dining Pub near Oxford & Witney for a Head Chef. You will lead a brigade serving all fresh, seasonal produce and preparing meals for lunch & dinner service. The role would be suitable for a Head Chef who can lead and run an existing kitchen team of chefs serving a modern british seasonal menu. You will serve 1-2AA rosette level food and create daily specials as well as on trend menus for guests.
- Reporting to the General Manager you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the kitchen using fresh and seasonal ingredients
- Support from Group Executive Chef with Menu's, suppliers and rota's
- Kitchen Management duties
- You will already be a Head Chef or Sous on promotion looking for a new challenge.
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Have experience of working in 1-2AA rosette level kitchens
- Outgoing personality with good communication skills to speak to guests and colleagues
- Steady Career History
Salary & Benefits
Basic Salary to £35k + bonus & tips
All meals, Uniform
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.