Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Henlow, Hertfordshire (SG16 6DD)
Salary: 19k plus live in, benefits
Date posted: 17/5/2021
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Commis Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Commis Role with excellent training
Commis Chef. Our clients are recruiting a Commis Chef for their fantastic dining pub in Lutterworth. This is an opportunity for a Commis Chef to train and work with the Head Chef to produce outstanding all fresh food to a high standard. The kitchen makes all of the bread, butchers complete carcases of sheep, pigs and deer. Everything is fresh and produced on site.
- You will work on all sections of the kitchen
- Preparing the mise en place
- Ensuring your section is kept clean and tidy
- Already working as Commis Chef in a fresh food environment with minimum 6 months experience
- NVQ2 or College Qualified
- Enthusiastic with positive attitude.
- Keen to learn.
- Ideal role for someone looking to learn in a busy environment from talented head chef
- Salary to £19k + live in
- All hours paid
- Equal share of tips
- 28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle your CV now.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.