Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire (MK44 1RF)
Date posted: 25/5/2021
Employer type: Pubs & Bars
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Sous Chef Opportunity - Immediate Start available
Our client a busy dining pub in a village close to Bedford is recruiting a Sous Chef to complete their brigade. This is an opportunity, for a Sous Chef to join a fantastic kitchen that cooks all fresh food for lunch and dinner service. The Head Chef is looking to appoint a strong Sous chef who can lead the brigade in his absence.
- Working in the kitchen using all fresh ingredients to prepare meals
- Assisting the Head Chef and running kitchen in absence
- Cooking for 70 covers indoors plus outside in the summer
- Already a Sous or strong Junior Sous on promotion
- Experience of working in busy kitchens serving fresh produce
- Capable and able to work unsupervised. Looking to progress to Head Chef in future.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to £30k d.o.e
- Good work life balance
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.