Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire (OX7 5NN)
Salary: to £24k per annum + live in,benefits
Date posted: 28/5/2021
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Restaurant Management
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Restaurant Supervisor - Busy Dining Pub & Restaurant
Our client is recruiting a Restaurant Supervisor for their busy dining pub and restaurant. The business is all about offering great, all fresh food, and great drinks to their customers in the local area. They are looking for a confident and personable supervisor with good all round Bar & Restaurant skills. This is a hands on role so you will interact with customers on a daily basis.
- Managing the Bar & Restaurant
- Supporting the General Manager
- Working behind the Bar & Serving food
- Training and developing the front of house team
- Driving sales and achieving targets
- Dealing with cash, opening and closing the bar and cellar duties.
- Outgoing friendly and professional
- Good knowledge of food and drink
- Already working as a supervisor or assistant manager
- Ability to offer a friendly and relaxed service even when busy
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to £24000
- Tips and Service charge
- 28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the General Manager apply and send your CV now.