Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Clanfield, Oxfordshire (OX18 2SP)
Salary: £45k package + £7-8k package
Date posted: 4/6/2021
Employer type: Pubs & Bars
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent New Sous Chef Opportunity at Popular Country Fine Dining Pub
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based in the Clanfield area of Oxfordshire for a Sous Chef to work in their busy country dining pub and restaurant. The kitchen prepares meals for lunch and dinner service along with private parties. The kitchen uses locally sourced produce and serves a modern british seasonal menu. The pub has a brand new fitted kitchen using both electric and wood ovens. The role will be working 4 days a week with 3 days off. This is an excellent role and salary for the region.
- Reporting to and supporting the Head Chef and running service.
- Encouraging and developing Junior Chefs
- Preparing meals for the bar and restaurant using fresh produce
- Part of hard working kitchen brigade
- You will already be a Sous or Head Chef in a Hotel/Restaurant/Pub serving quality fresh food
- Able to work unsupervised and be confident communicator
- Kitchen Management skills
- Looking for career opportunity
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £45k + £7-8k tips = £52 package
Meals & Benefits
28 days holiday
4 day week - 3 nights off per week
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.