Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Turners Hill, West Sussex (RH10 4PA)
Salary: £28k - 29k per year live in, excellent benefits
Date posted: 24/6/2021
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Pastry Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Opportunity with Luxury Hotel for Pastry Sous Chef
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for our clients at this luxury Hotel near Turners Hill& East Grinstead Working for a highly trained Chef you will serve food of the very highest quality in one of the top Hotels in the area. You will be running the Pastry Section with support from commis chefs and prepare Breads & Pastries for Restaurant, Functions, Afternoon Teas & Banqueting.
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will run the Pastry Section
- Working in the Hotel kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
- Preparing desserts and breads for restaurant, functions and afternoon teas
- You MUST have previous experience of ideally 4* Kitchens ideally to AA rosette level or above
- Already a Pastry Chef de Partie
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Good attention to detail
- Steady Career History showing progression.
Salary & Benefits
Uniform & Meals, Discounts
28 days holiday
Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.