Latest Hospitality Jobs
Chef de Partie
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire (OX25 5NZ)
Salary: £24k - 25k per year live in, all hours paid
Date posted: 25/6/2021
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Chef de Partie
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Great CDP role in busy all fresh food Country Hotel
Our client is a busy Country Hotel & Restaurant near Bicester who are recruiting a Chef de Partie with experience of working with fresh food. You will be a Chef de Partie working with the fresh, sesonal ingredients to produce food of the highest standard for restaurant and bar menu and functions.
- Working on all sections of the kitchen except Pastry
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef.
- Using fresh ingredients to produce meals for a modern British menu
- Opportunity for Career Progression
- Already a Chef de Partie looking for a new challenge in a quality kitchen
- Experience of working with fresh food to AA rosette levels
- Capable and able to work unsupervised
Salary & Benefits
Salary Package to £25k plus tips - all hours paid
Live in available
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.