Latest Hospitality Jobs
Junior Sous Chef
Location: Newbury, Berkshire (RG14 1QY)
Salary: £26k - 30k per year excellent benefits, live in
Date posted: 25/6/2021
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Chef de Partie
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Opportunity for Junior Sous Chef in luxury hotel Kitchen
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based near Newbury for a Jr Sous Chef to work in their multi rosette awarded kitchen. As part of an ambitious kitchen team you will assist the Head Chef in serving food of the highest standard for the fine dining restaurant and functions.
This is a great role for someone looking to get into kitchen management in a fabulous hotel.
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the multi AA Rosette level kitchen using fresh, seasonal and local ingredients
- Preparing and plating for fine dining restaurant
- Opportunity for career progression
- Able to work unsupervised and develop a junior team members
- Have experience of working in a 2AA rosette hotel or higher restaurant kitchen
- Good attention to detail
- Steady Career History. Not long spells of relief work.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary package to £30k per year
- Meals & Uniform
- 28 days holiday
- Training and development
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.