Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Lutterworth, Leicestershire (LE17 4RE)
Salary: £26k - 27k per year excellent benefits
Date posted: 25/6/2021
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Opportunity for Sous Chef in award winning Dining Pub & Restaurant
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based near Lutterworth or a Sous Chef to work in their dining pub and restaurant. As part of an ambitious kitchen team you will assist the Head Chef in serving food of the highest standard for the fine dining restaurant and small parties.
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the 2AA Rosette level kitchen using fresh, seasonal and local ingredients
- Preparing and plating for fine dining restaurant
- Opportunity for career progression
- Able to work unsupervised and develop a junior team members
- Have experience of working in a 2AA rosette hotel or higher restaurant kitchen
- Good attention to detail
- Steady Career History. Not long spells of relief work.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to £27k per year
- Meals & Uniform
- 28 days holiday
- Training and development
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.