Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Blakeney, Norfolk (NR25 7RJ)
Salary: £33k - 34k per year live in, tips, benefits
Date posted: 25/6/2021
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Sous Chef - Fantastic Opportunity with Country Dining Pub & Restaurant
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based in the Blakeney area for a Sous Chef to work in the kitchen of their award winning Country Dining Pub & Restaurant. This is a key role in the kitchen as you will support the Head Chef in preparing meals for the bar, restaurant and private dining menu. The Head Chef is looking for a organised and competent Sous Chef who is able to perform kitchen management duties in his absence.
- Working in the Michelin recognised kitchen using fresh, local & seasonal produce
- Modern equipped kitchen and equipment
- Preparing meals using fresh seasonal ingredients on a daily basis. All dishes made on site daily
- Kitchen Management duties - supporting Head Chef with menu ideas and creation
- 4 days on, 3 off including one of Fri/Sat/Sun. 48hr contract.
- You will already be an experienced Sous Chef
- Able to work unsupervised and have strong management skills
- Experience of working in fresh food kitchens ideally to 2AA rosette level or higher
- Highly motivated and focused. Positive can do attitude
Salary & Benefits
Basic Salary to £34k tips bonus
Meals & Uniform
Live in locally
30 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.