Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Lutterworth, Leicestershire (LE17 5BT)
Salary: Market related
Date posted: 25/6/2021
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Conference/Banqueting Mgnt
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Banqueting Manager Lutterworth
Our client is recruiting a Duty Banqueting Manager for their busy 4* Hotel.
The Role - Banqueting Manager
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Responsible for all conference and banqueting activity.
- Managing weddings
- Training and development of your team
The Person - Banqueting Manager
- You will already have experience of working in C&B and the restaurant
- A team player able to develop your people
- Flexible and adaptable to ensure high levels of guest service.
- A stable work history is essential.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £25,000
- Good level of tips
- 28 days holiday
- Pension plan
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the General Manager apply and send your CV now.