Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Fareham, Hampshire (PO15 6TJ)
Salary: £31k - 32k per year excellent benefits, bonus
Date posted: 1/7/2021
Employer type: Pubs & Bars
Job type: Kitchen Manager
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Kitchen Manager - Busy Pub - Fareham
This is an opportunity for a Kitchen Manager or Head Chef who is looking for a new challenge in a growing business near Fareham. Managing a small team you will prepare and serve light meals and Pub Classics for guests with food served all day. The kitchen also has a Pizza Oven and serves fresh Pizzas. This could be an ideal first role as a Head Chef/Kitchen Manager for a confident Sous Chef.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of kitchen management. This is a key role within the management team and you will need to be a good communicator with the General Manager and colleagues.
- Effective Management and Development of your team
- Management of GP and stock control
- Preparing meals for service and takeways
- Maintaining excellent standards of hygiene and cleaning schedules
You will be a kitchen manager capable of running a busy kitchen and work closely with the General Manager and the rest of the management team.
- Strong Kitchen Manager as well as Head or Sous Chef
- Sound knowledge of running a busy kitchen
- Ideally from a busy branded restaurant, hotel or pub chain used to serving meals to large numbers.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to £32,000 incentives
- Meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
- Development within the business
- Company pension scheme
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview apply and send your CV now.