Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Faringdon, Oxfordshire (SN7 7BP)
Salary: Market related
Date posted: 2/7/2021
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Sous Chef opportunity with Hotel /Restaurant - re-launching late July
Gateway are working with our clients who are re-launching their busy Hotel & Restaurant in Faringdon and are recruiting for a Sous Chef. They plan to re-open in late July so this will be a key appointment for the business. You will assist the Head Chef in serving all fresh, seasonal produce and preparing meals for lunch & dinner service and functions.
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the kitchen using fresh and seasonal ingredients
- Leading team in Head Chefs absence.
- You will already be a Sous Chef looking for a new challenge.
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Have experience of working in 1AA rosette or higher level kitchen
- Outgoing personality with good communication skills to speak to guests and colleagues
Salary & Benefits
Basic Salary £33k
All meals, Uniform, PPE
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.