Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire (HP22 5Rw)
Salary: £35k - 39k per year Tips Live in
Date posted: 22/7/2021
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Great Sous Chef role at this busy Country Dining Pub
Our client in the Aylesbury area of Buckinghamshire is recruiting a Sous Chef to join their fantastic Country Dining Pub & Restaurant.
As part of a hard working brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving food of a 2AA rosette standard for lunch and dinner service. The property is seeking an enthusiastic Sous Chef to join a team of 7 and help manage the kitchen team. Food is served Tuesday to Saturday lunch and dinner with Sunday lunch service only.
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the 2AA Rosette standard kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
- Preparing Restaurant & Bar Meals
- You will already be a Sous or Strong Jr Sous on promotion
- Able to work unsupervised
- Have experience of working in a 1-2AA rosette hotel or restaurant kitchen
- Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Basic Salary to £35k 4k tips = £39k package
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.
Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.