Latest Hospitality Jobs
Chef De Partie
Location: Brighton, East Sussex (BN1 2BJ)
Salary: £34k - 35k per year package including tips
Date posted: 20/8/2021
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Chef de Partie
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Chef de Partie - Busy All Fresh Food Restaurant - Brighton
A great opportunity had arisen at our client in Brighton for a Chef to work in their busy restaurant. As part of a team working with all fresh seasonal food you will be assist the Head Chef in serving meals for restaurant and private dining.
- Reporting to the Head Chef
- Preparing meals using fresh seasonal produce
- Working as part of a talented brigade serving meals for lunch and dinner service.
- Already working as a Chef de Partie
- Fresh Food background in busy kitchen
- Motivated and positive attitude
- Excellent team player
Salary & Benefits
Salary £25k £10k tips = £35k package
Meals & Benefits
28 days holiday
All meals and uniform
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the property, apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway Hospitality Recruitment work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.