Latest Hospitality Jobs
Chef de Partie
Location: Surrey, Surrey (TW20 9EY)
Salary: £24k - 26k per year excellent tips & benefits
Date posted: 20/8/2021
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Chef de Partie
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Great Chef de Partie role available with Luxury Hotel - Live In available
Our Client is recruiting a Chef de Partie to work in their 2AA rosette level Hotel kitchen near Egham. As part of an ambitious kitchen team you will assist the Head Chef in serving food of the highest standard for the fine dining restaurant and private functions.
This is a great role for someone looking to get into a kitchen serving great food in Oxfordshire.
The Role - Chef de Partie
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the 2AA Rosette level kitchen using fresh, seasonal and local ingredients
- Preparing and plating for fine dining restaurant
- Opportunity for career progression
- Able to work unsupervised and develop a junior team members
- Have experience of working in a 2AA rosette hotel or restaurant kitchen
- Good attention to detail
- Steady Career History. Not long spells of relief work.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to £26k per year
- Accommodation available
- Meals & Uniform
- 28 days holiday
- Training and development
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.