Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire (RG22 4DH)
Salary: £45k - 50k per year package, benefits
Date posted: 27/8/2021
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Head Chef - Country House Hotel & Restaurant
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at this fantastic Country House Hotel & Restaurant in Basingstoke for a Head Chef. You will lead a brigade serving all fresh, seasonal produce and preparing meals for restaurant service as well as functions. The role would be suitable for a Head Chef who can lead and run an existing kitchen team of chefs. You will serve 2AA rosette level food and prepare meals for weddings and banqueting alongside the restaurant and bar.
- Reporting to the General Manager you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the kitchen using fresh and seasonal ingredients
- Full autonomy with Menu writing
- Kitchen Management duties including hygiene and cleanliness
- You will already be a Head Chef or Sous on promotion looking for a new challenge.
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Have experience of working in 1-2 AA rosette level kitchen
- Outgoing personality with good communication skills to speak to guests and colleagues
Salary & Benefits
Basic Salary to £45k bonus scheme
All meals, Uniform
Staff Discounts & Benefits
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.