Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Thatcham, Berkshire (RG18 4NU)
Salary: £44k - 45k per year package, benefits
Date posted: 2/9/2021
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Head Chef opportunity with Dining Pub/Restaurant in Berkshire
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at this fantastic Dining Pub & Restaurant near Thatcham for a Head Chef. You will lead a brigade serving all fresh, seasonal produce and preparing meals for lunch & dinner service. The role would be suitable for a Head Chef or Sous on promotion who can lead and run an existing kitchen team of chefs serving a modern british seasonal menu.
- Reporting to the General Manager you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the kitchen using fresh and seasonal ingredients
- Support from Group Executive Chef with Menu's, suppliers and rota's
- Kitchen Management duties
- You will already be a Head Chef or aspiring Sous Chef looking for promotion.
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Have experience of working in AA rosette level fresh food kitchen
- Outgoing personality with good communication skills to speak to guests and colleagues
- Steady Career History
Salary & Benefits
All meals, Uniform, PPE
Bank Holidays & Christmas Day off every year
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.