Latest Hospitality Jobs
Front of House Manager
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire (BH24 4AB)
Salary: £24k - 25k per year excellent benefits
Date posted: 3/9/2021
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: F & B Management
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Front of House Manager - Luxury Hotel - New Forest
This is an opportunity to join a leading 4* hotel which is looking to further enhance the offering to guests. The hotel has an excellent repluation and is one of the leading hotels in the local area.
- Managing all aspects of front of house, porters, reception, concierge, guest relations and the night team.
- Duty Manager and assists the GM in the day to day running of the business
- Developing and training your team
- Ensuring outstanding guest experience from all aspects of your department
- Developing sales
- Working within agreed budgets
- Resolution of guest issues as they occur
- Essential to have 4* hotel experience on your CV
- Experienced Front of House Manager or Deputy
- An excellent communicator with guests and within the hotel team
- A warm and welcoming personality
- Focused on delivering excellence
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to £25,000
- 28 days holiday
- Excellent Benefits & discounts
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the General Manager apply and send your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Pubs mainly with accolades and awards.
Please only apply for this position if you are currently living in and have the right to work full time in the UK with no restrictions.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.