Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire (NN2 7RR)
Salary: £27k - 28k per year excellent benefits
Date posted: 6/9/2021
Employer type: Pubs & Bars
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Kitchen Manager - Busy Pub - Northampton
This is an opportunity for a Kitchen Manager or Head Chef who is looking for a new challenge to cook and prepare meals for our clients busy pub in Northampton. Managing a small team you will prepare and serve fresh meals and light snacks.This could be an ideal first role as a Head Chef/Kitchen Manager for a confident Sous Chef.
- Effective Management and Development of the kitchen
- Management of GP and stock control
- Preparing meals using fresh produce
- Maintaining excellent standards of hygiene and cleaning schedules
You will be a kitchen manager/head chef capable of running a busy kitchen and work closely with the General Manager and the rest of the management team.
- Strong Kitchen Manager as well as Head or Sous Chef
- Sound knowledge of running a busy kitchen
- Ideally from a busy branded restaurant, hotel or pub chain used to serving meals with fresh produce
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to £27,000 - all hours paid
- Meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview apply and send your Daniel Boyle your CV now.