Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Westbury, Wiltshire (BA13 8BL)
Salary: £45k - 50k per year excellent package & benefits
Date posted: 9/9/2021
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Head Chef - Excellent Opportunity with award winning country Pub with Rooms
Our client is recruiting a Head Chef for their stylish pub with rooms serving all fresh food based near Trowbridge & Bath in Wiltshire. This is an opportunity for an exisiting Head Chef to take the next step in their career and manage an already popular and busy property. The kitchen serves all freshly prepared food with a Modern British Menu and daily specials. You will supported by an experienced and knowledgeable senior management team.
- Working closely with the General Manager and Front of House Team
- Producing Fresh Cooked Food using seasonal products to 2AA rosette level
- Manage, Coach, Train and develop the brigade and GP targets
- Implement new menu ideas and keep focused on customer trends
- Maintaining the 5* Hygiene rating at the property
- Already working as a Head Chef or ambitious Sous on promotion
- Excellent Communicator & People person
- Experience of working in a 2AA rosette kitchen or higher
- Good Kitchen manager
- Strong Menu Planning and GP costing skills
Salary & Benefits
Salary Package to £50k OTE with Bonus
Food on duty, PPE provided,
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the General Manager apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.