Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire (CV22 6HU)
Salary: £35k - 40k per year OTE, benefits
Date posted: 10/9/2021
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Head Chef required by busy Hotel in Rugby
Our client based in Rugby, Warwickshire is recruiting a Head Chef for their busy 4* Hotel. This is an opportunity to for an existing Head Chef or ambitious Sous Chef on promotion to manage a busy kitchen.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of kitchen management. This is a key role within the management team and you will need to be a good communicator with the General Manager and colleagues.
- Effective Management and Development of your brigade
- Development of menus
- Management of GP and stock control
- Experience of running multi food outlets including restaurant, bar, lounge and functions
- Maintaining excellent standards of hygiene and cleaning schedules
You will already be a Head Chef or Sous Chef capable of running a busy kitchen at this busy Hotel. You will also be able to manage a busy kitchen and work closely with the General Manager and the rest of the management team.
- Strong Kitchen Manager as well as Chef
- Sound knowledge of running a large 4* Hotel or conferencing operation in the UK
- Strong understanding of kitchen finances and procedures
- Excellent communicator
Salary & Benefits
Salary Package £35k 5k bonus = £40k
Temporary Accommodation if re-locating
Meals on duty
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.