Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire (CB2 1NW)
Salary: £50k - 52k per year package with benefits
Date posted: 10/9/2021
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent New Head Chef Opportunity in Cambridge
Our client is recruiting a Head Chef for their stylish pub serving all fresh food based in Cambridge. This is an opportunity for an exisiting Head Chef to take the next step in their career and manage an already popular and busy property with both locals and tourists. The property serves all freshly prepared food with modern seasonal menu and daily specials and serves food all day with lunch/dinner menus.
- Working closely with the General Manager and Front of House Team
- Producing Fresh Cooked Food using seasonal products
- Manage, Coach, Train and develop the brigade and GP targets
- Implement new menu ideas and keep focused on customer trends
- Already working as a Head Chef
- Excellent Communicator & People person
- Experience of Fresh Food volume driven fresh kitchen
- Good Kitchen manager
Salary & Benefits
Salary Package to £52k OTE with tips, bonus
Food on duty, PPE provided,
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the General Manager apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.