Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire (oX28 4XZ)
Salary: £49k - 50k per year £7k tips, excellent benefits
Date posted: 10/9/2021
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Head Chef - Fantastic Opportunity with High End Dining Pub & Restaurant
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at this High End Dining Pub & Restaurant in Oxfordshire for a Head Chef. You will lead a brigade serving all fresh, seasonal produce and preparing meals for restaurant. bar and celebrations/parties. The role would be suitable for a Head Chef or strong Sous on promotion, who can work with an existing kitchen team of chefs. You will serve 2AA rosette level food with and be an enthusiastic and well motivated chef who keeps up with market trends.
- Reporting to the Executive Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the kitchen using fresh and seasonal ingredients
- Input into Menu and new dish development
- Kitchen Management duties including hygiene and cleanliness
- You will already be a Head Chef or Sous on promotion looking for a new challenge.
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Team player and builder who can coach junior chefs
- Outgoing personality with good communication skills to speak to guests and colleagues
Salary & Benefits
Basic Salary to £50k tips worth £7k
All meals, Uniform
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.