Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Newbury, Berkshire (RG14 1NB)
Salary: £45k - 50k per year excellent benefits package
Date posted: 14/9/2021
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Head Chef - Luxury Hotel & Restaurant
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at this Luxury Leading Hotel & Restaurant for a Head Chef. You will lead a brigade serving all fresh, seasonal produce and preparing meals for restaurant service as well as functions. The role would be suitable for a Head Chef or talented Sous on promotion who can lead and run an existing kitchen team of chefs. You will serve a high AA rosette level Menu with food that is sourced locally where possible and in season.
- Reporting to the Executive Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the kitchen using fresh and seasonal ingredients
- Input into Menu's
- Kitchen Management duties including hygiene and cleanliness
- You will already be a Head Chef or Sous on promotion looking for a new challenge.
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Have experience of working in 2-3AA rosette lor Michelin level kitchen
- Outgoing personality with good communication skills to speak to guests and colleagues
Salary & Benefits
Salary Package to £50k with tips
All meals, Uniform
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.