Latest Hospitality Jobs
Junior Sous Chef
Location: London Wall, (Se1 2UP)
Salary: £37k - 38k per year package with tips
Date posted: 14/9/2021
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Opportunity with Busy Restaurant - immediate starts available
Junior Sous Chef. A great opportunity has arisen for our clients Restaurant in the Tower Bridge area. They are recruiting a Junior Sous Chef to form part of the kitchen management team. As part of a team of 12 chefs you will work be working with fresh seasonal food cooking meals to AA rosette standard. The restaurant serves over 1000 covers per week and has a strong grill and fish influenced menu.
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will run the pass in his and Sous absence.
- Preparing meals for lunch and dinner service
- Working as part of hard working brigade
- Already working as a Junior Sous or experienced Chef de Partie
- Fresh Food background
- Experience of busy restaurant service
- Excellent team player
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to £27k £11k tips = £38k package
- 28 days holiday
- All meals and uniform
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the property, apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway Hospitality Recruitment work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.