Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Soham, Cambridgeshire (CB7 5AA)
Salary: £16 - 18 per hour all hours paid
Date posted: 14/9/2021
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Great Sous Chef role at this busy Country Dining Pub
Our client in the Soham, Cambridgeshire is recruiting a Sous Chef to join their fantastic Country Dining Pub. They serve all fresh seasonal food to a high standard for lunch and dinner service. The property is seeking an enthusiastic Sous Chef to join and help manage the kitchen team. The client is keen to offer a work life balance so you will work 40 hours a week though all hours are paid if you work overtime.
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the AA Rosette standard kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
- Preparing Restaurant & Bar Meals
- You will already be a Sous or Strong Jr Sous on promotion
- Able to work unsupervised
- Have experience of working in a 1-2AA rosette hotel, pub or restaurant kitchen
- Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Hourly rate £16-18 per hour - all hours paid
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.
Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.